CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

I really like this quote...

In every area of your life,
be generous when you don't have to be.
In relationships,
forgive freely, show kindness, and be gentle.
At work, give your best,
do more than is expected, and live with integrity.
In service to God's people,
give generously, serve willingly,
and lay down your life for the sake of the Lord.
Go the second mile!
The world sees us on the first mile;
they see Christ on the second.
~Dr. Melvin Blackaby

2 comments:

Grace said...

great quote! thanks for putting it up :)

Guy and Nancy said...

Hey Meg! Sorry I am terrible at writing. I think of you often and want to tell you how proud I am of you. You seem to do so well in Mexico and I know you are an encouragement to your team. Chris and Jess just loved you guys and miss everything so much! Can't wait till graduation. Hopefully I will be there. I will have a two month old!! Nan