CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

carboard testimonies

News update: My grandfather who I blogged about last is now in a wonderful nursing home. It's nearly like a hospital except you can get to know the people and he says that the food is better. He is starting to eat again, but his body is so week he does not have the strength to keep his dentures in and so everything he eats is liquefied. It is a miracle that he is doing better and all of this is because of God.

I've been thinking for a while now of what I want to blog about. If you have the time, I promise it's totally worth it. It made me wonder what my cardboard testimony would be, and I'm still thinking about it. I thought that I could upload the videos on my blog, but apparently I can't. (all you need to do it go to www.youtube.com and type in cardboard testimonies.)

0 comments: