CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 21, 2008

I Think It's Starting To Sink In

I think this is going to be a little bit short, but I thought expressing myself through writing would help.
Lately my emotions have been on a roller coaster ride. Some moments I feel like I'm jumping through a field of daises and sunshine.... and then the next moment I'm depressed. I often catch myself asking "What is wrong with me?!"
I was sitting today in church by what I like to call my "Mexican Mom", Patricia. (She is my small group mom too, as I like to call it. She is so sweet and full of life and I love to talk to her because she has such a Godly perspective on life.)
I was trying so hard to pay attention to the sermon, but really all I could think about was how much time I have left here and how blessed I am to be here in Leon and sitting by Patty, and to have the church family that I do. And about how I feel like I want to just go home at some moments and then at the same time I don't want to leave!
I'm in a glass case of emotions!" as Will Ferrell says on Anchorman.
I kept telling myself how I am not going to cry over and over in my head.
After the service I went over to Annie, because no one was talking to her, and asked her for a hug. I don't know what it was, but my emotions couldn't take it anymore and heaven's flood gates filled my eyes. So to say the least I think it's starting to sink in.
Thank you, all of you, for making me have this opportunity... to make me feel the emotions that I have, and for me to get to meet and grow with my brothers and sisters in Christ here!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It must be that your co-ordinators were not in town! (lol)

Just keep the adventure going, and have fun as much as you can and share Jesus with all.

CYA soon....