CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 7, 2007

Keeping In Touch

Hello everyone! I am so excited about this whole blog. I really hope that this helps me keep in contact with everyone better. And also hopefully meet new people through it also.
I will try to post on a regular basis as much as I can through out the week. Hope and pray all is well with you and your families.
To my supporters: How can I thank you enough? I really appreciate your words of encouragement and prayers. I really does mean so much when you know that someone is praying for you so you can serve the Lord. Thank you. You are all in my thoughts and prayers daily.

2 comments:

Zack said...

God bless you Megan! We're praying for you and your team. Have a good week. Keep AIMing to bring others to Jesus.
Zack

Richard Foster said...

Howdy there Megan. Did you get our note we sent you from Stafford? We are going to do a better job staying in touch to encourage. Your trip home Christmas sounds wonderful and so glad that is going to work out. Much love RIchard & Cheryl FOster