CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 23, 2008

My Birthday

Well, today is my birthday! Yay!
I got to sleep in a little bit and then talked to my parents on web cam. That was a real treat because they don't have Skype because their computer has problems. The girls want to take me out for lunch. But I can't really decide where. So I guess we will see.
Today is also the Ladies' Day at the church. I don't really have a whole lot planned as far as I know, but it wouldn't surprise me if the girls are up to something for me.
I do wish I could be home and do things with my family, but I know that this a chance of a lifetime and its also (not the easiest experience) a good experience.
Thanks for all your love and support through your letters and the care packages you all pamper me with!

2 comments:

Zack said...

Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to Megan!
Happy birthday to you!
And many more!
Happy birthday Megan! I pray God's blessings on you and your life. God bless you, your work, and your team.
Keep AIMing to bring others to Jesus.

Unknown said...

I am glad you had a good B-day and I hope you liked your little surprise. Love you, Tana