CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 24, 2008

New Sister in Christ


Just this past Monday we have a new sister in Christ! Praise God!
Donovan has been studying with her since the first of December. The last Bible study I filled in for Annie, who usually goes with Donovan to the study, because she was sick. I am so grateful that I went. I got to share my testimony about how I came to be a Christian and answer and give advice that she had. She is such a beautiful girl inside and out.
Please keep her in your prayers and she is facing the everyday challenges of being a young christian woman.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

nice blog girl.... keep it up

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! For two hours it is nice...keep working on it. You are a good aimer, and I am sure your King is proud.

Zack said...

Praise God for our new sister! Glad your doing so well in Leon. God bless you and your mission!