CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Prayers Please

I have several prayer requests if you could please keep them on your heart.

1. The missionary family in Guanajuato (GTO) had a new baby boy born into their family today..

2. A family friend and my high school German teacher is undergoing chemo soon for treating her breast cancer.

3. Another family friend had a baby this past week that is premature and only weighs 1 lb. Although the 1st 24 hrs. are the most critical it is still holding on. Pray for strength, health, and growth, and peace for the family.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

keep on praying...

Jessica L. Johnson said...

Hey, thanks for the note. We think about you guys daily! We are doing good and I am ready for life to slow down! The kids are in school and seem to be enjoying it. I just signed Alison up for cheerleading! We are loving the church here in Shawnee. Tell Annie and J'lea that I love them and give Patricia a hugh hug and kiss from me. Love you, Jessica