CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

7 Things

There are a lot of things about being a missionary and living in a foreign country. There are some things that you miss a whole lot and somethings that you love that you can't get anywhere you go. So here are my TOP 7 THINGS I LOVE AND MISS. (These are in no particular order.) In spite of all of the things that I miss, God is good and marvelous! He makes up for the negative.

THINGS I LOVE (about Leon):
1. Palm trees
2. GOOD food ANYWHERE you go
3. The people
4. My church family
5. My Spanish is improving!.... I think.
6. Mountains
7. Markets! Its like a mini mall!


THINGS I MISS:
1. Carpet
2. Recess Pieces
3. The look of home
4. Clean feet
5. My best friend, my mom
6. My family
7. Driving


For you are great and do marvelous deeds; you alone are God. ~Psalm 86:10




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am surprise not to see a few things in the list? But by the way I think you are improving in Spanish...keep it up!

J'Lae said...

awww I miss some of those things but I love those things too. One other thing I love is living with you and Annie and having wonderful teammates like you!!